MILITARY MINDSET - MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH BY SIMON SINEK - [ MOTIVATION 2017 ]





It is up to us to care..



I went in today to get my morning coffee and the girl serving me said knew my name as I as normal told her for the order.

I asked how did she remember it.

You come in often always happy and always say thank you. I like that she said..



I walked out with a smile and could have eaten a banana side ways..



I sat down to search online for some inspiring content to share with my audience.  I found this video and the words of WE HAVE TO CARE first.



I have been drinking coffee at the same shop for 5 years and I don't know the girls name.  A simple gesture.  Why?  Just didn't care enough to know.



No one really goes out of their way to learn about other people.  We want to be served, we pay for it, you do it..



Can you imagine what will happen if we consider more than just yourself..



Try it Today..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expanding Online Business Across USA - Classified Ad

Are You Being Outsourced? Undervalued , Overlooked?

10 Qualities of Wealthy